We have great little deal for you here which includes a fun 1-3 night stay in Dublin including an adventurous trip to Dublin Zoo from just £69 Per Person, Based on Two Sharing.
Stay at the Sheldon Park Hotel With London or Birmingham Flights Plus Ticket to the Zoo from £69 Per Person.
- Take a wild adventure to the city of Dublin with a 1, 2 or 3 night stay
- Sink into a land of comfort at the Best Western Sheldon Park Hotel
- Includes a ticket per person to Dublin Zoo!
- Spend the day spotting your favourite, exotic creatures
- Uncover the brand new Orangutan Forest
- Other attractions include Dublin Castle and the National Botanic Gardens
- Luton (LTN) or Stansted (STN)
- Birmingham (BHX) or Liverpool (LPL)
It’s time to go bananas for Dublin Zoo! Located within the heart of Dublin city, in Phoenix Park, the zoo has become one of Ireland’s most popular attractions. The 28 hectare park safely holds over 400 exciting mammals, reptiles and amphibians.
Come face to snout with your favourite animals including tigers, elephants, penguins, and hippos right down to the turtle! Your adventure through the park will certainly keep your camera filled with fabulous memories, you could even try and get a sneaky selfie with the beloved two-toed sloth.
Dublin Zoo has announced the grand opening for Orangutan Forest enclosure. Inspired by the natural environment of the tropical Bornean orangutan species, the enclosure allows you to watch these majestic creatures swing, leap and play in the comfort of their habitat.
Best Western Sheldon Park Hotel
So there you have it, a great little mini break to Dublin with flights and Zoo entry what more could you want for just £69 Per Person.